||Just Notify of Events Application Update History
[2015.03.23] Ver 1.8.3 Release
- Fixed bug when editing events.
[2015.03.18] Ver 1.8.2 Release
- When you sync Google Calendar first time, The app targeted all events. It was changed to target events from one month ago.
[2015.03.18] Ver 1.8.1 Release
- Fixed bug about function that auto set to "Finished".
[2015.03.16] Ver 1.8.0 Release
- Added a function that auto set to "Finished" past events. (for premium users)
[2013.12.30] Ver 1.7.1 Release
- Fixed bug about advertising.
[Dec.07.2013] Ver 1.7.0 Release
- Added a tool button to switch visibility of the edit panel.
- Added a kind of regular event what (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th) Weekday of each Month.
- Default value of days to notify was changed from 7 to last input value.
- Fixed some bugs.
[Sep.26.2013] Ver 1.6.2 Release
- Fixed bug that application failed to start if it updated version from 1.5.1 or less.
[Sep.23.2013] Ver 1.6.1 Release
- Fixed Bug about timing to start updating Live-panel and auto synchronizing with calendar service.
[Sep.12.2013] Ver 1.6.0 Release
- Added a function to synchronize with Outlook.com Calendar.
- Fixed synchronization bug with Google Calendar.
- Added a function to auto synchronize once a day.
[June.18.2013] Ver 1.5.1 Release
- Added a function 'Remove all past events' on view to edit single events.
- Added a process to show toast notifications when you have new notifications.
[Apr.25.2013] Ver 1.5.0 Release
- Added option to select if you want to remove it also from Google Calendar when you remove a event.
- Added column "protect" to single events.
- Added option to hide finished events of list.
- Change column from "It was finished." to "exclude from notifications." on Regular Events.
- Fixed Bug that input values were not cleared when you switched between panel and list on view.
[Mar.06.2013] Ver 1.4.0 Release
- Changed references from "Language" to "Home location" to determine the user country and holidays.
New support holidays of following countries.
- United Kingdom
- Changed process of initializing an advertisement to be executed only once when starting the application.
- Modified process of synchronizing with Google Calendar. If error occurred only the event is skipped .
- Divided application preferences file into two files that is for events or for settings.
- Modified input interface to register Regular Events. It became that cannot input an incorrect date. (example Feb.31)
[Feb.18.2013] Ver 1.3.1 Release
- The package name was modified to be displayed in multiple languages.
[Feb.16.2013] Version 1.3.0 Release
- i18n version Release (en-us)
- [Nov.16.2012] Ver 1.0.0 Release